Wednesday 30 June 2010

I feel.............


I absolutely adore this site, I only stumbled upon it because someone visited my blog as a result of being directed here by one my own “feelings” that ended up floating around in the interweb ether. As a result I visited the referring source and was hooked.

This link explains more about the site but I would suggest (although obviously do what you want) just having a look and a little play around, it’s quite voyeuristic in a way, but in a very soft fluffy harmless way, also rather addictive. Once you have had a good read (or not) just go here and start exploring.

I’m sure many of you know of the site already (I’m always the last to catch on or find out lol) but for those that don’t I hope you enjoy it, whichever of the movements you immerse yourself in :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment