Friday 9 July 2010

He did well to last so long


I am not even going to begin to try and fathom what the product is that the accompanying pic advertises, I guess at this time year when the temperature rises and it gets bloody hot such a product could be of use, thankfully though I have never been one for hats, chavvy baseball caps, or any headwear at all, the odd helmet now and again but that’s a different story for another day.

As I said I’m sure if covering your head is your chosen desire then it’s the perfect product, after all it controls sweat, stains and odor (surely they mean odour) what a wonderful image that conjures?

So after spending nearly a century of words on the topic I wasn’t going to talk about I will move on to the point of the post, I only found the pic by chance as I was looking for something headline related in google images and that’s what popped up, why did I want something headline related, well, let me tell you.

A while ago I posted about an article that had a rather unfortunately named author, this time I’m posting about an article that has a rather unfortunate headline, the author’s name is fine, if not a little, well...... moving on.

The article I refer to is this one I’m quite sure Gene Genie Cherry must have know what they were doing when they wrote such a headline for the piece, although in saying that the Cherry one probably had nothing to do with the headline, someone else no doubt sat in their office sniggering away at their handiwork while the Genester was none the wiser until the following day when it was published, oh how they all chuckled.............

No comments:

Post a Comment