Friday 30 July 2010

Momentous Moment (maybe not)


Firstly I would like to draw your attention to to the triple m's in the title post, it would have been 4 (thus making it all m's) but I could not think if a word similar to not that starts with the letter m, right, that’s that bit out the way.

Nextly I would like to mention the image, I was trying to find something with “arrived” in the image and google images have changed their search result thingmybob (think it will take some getting used to technophobe that I am) and the best I could find in my rushed state was that one.

I am neither a new born (nor have one) nor do I currently use a pacifier suck a dummy, going off topic, that is such an awful term, a pacifier, sends a shiver down the spine, I did used to suck my thumb when a small me but didn't have a pacifier dummy (I think, will have to check with good old mum)...(bless mums, aren’t they lovely)....(going off topic again sorry)

So you are stuck with the image, can I get to the point of the post now, thank you.

I have been spouting drivel, nonsense and random mutterings for nearly 11 months now and in all of my 76 posts I have yet to receive a, ummm, not sure what to call it, a spam comment?

I don’t mean someone talking about chopped pork and ham (believe it or not spam actually has its own official website and fan club, ho hum I digress, again) I mean someone posting a comment that’s sole purpose is to advertise another site/thing.

Well, that’s all changed now, I recently had a visitor from Mumbai (not to my house to the blog) who left such a comment (hence I've arrived), I was going to publish it for humour value but I adamantly (2 drummers) refuse to encourage the buggers, spammers, not people from Mumbai so I didn’t!

That is all :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment