Sunday 8 August 2010

I feel let down

I really do, it’s terrible, well maybe that’s a slight over exaggeration, ok, a major exaggeration, but it is annoying.

I should explain realy shouldn’t I.

As anyone that has read previous posts will know I sometimes put a link into the post to a song on You Tube (you tube) and that’s what I planned to do with this post, a song about a monkey with its tail, that’s actually the name of the song, monkey with your tail.

So I trundled off to You Tube (you tube) to find said song and I couldn’t, found the lyrics (if you are interested) and also a small snippet of said song on a different site but couldn’t actually find the song, as I said, I feel let down.

On a side note, well sort of, its still monkey related (bless the little monkeys) I wanted a pic to accompany the post of a sad monkey (it sort of made sense really) and the one I found ^^^^^ up there^^^^^ was one of the first, as much as it’s a good colour top (anything that shade of blue is good) I will state categorically that I do not condone the dressing of monkeys in clothing, or the placing of them in play pens, if it were cold maybe a jumper would be ok (as long as its blue) but it clearly isn’t cold as the monkey is indoors, I’m joking, a jumper wouldn’t be fine at all, monkeys are not little humans, although a program I watched last year  would suggest that some (American) people believe they are, very strange program, very strange people…….

Before I go (and I will shortly) I did manage to find this song by the same group that does mention a chimpanzee in it, not the song I wanted but on a Sunday a compromise has to be reached around such matters I think :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment