Thursday 12 August 2010

Chuckle Time (not chucklevision)



So, I was laying there, in the bath, I do like a bath, that’s a lie, I do LOVE a bath, shower in the morning, bath at night, got to have a system, when the above song blasted out on Planet Rock (one of the best DAB stations I might add, although many are good)...(sure I have mentioned it before in a previous post) and I had a little chuckle to myself a little chuckle about the song, well its title and chorus line, but that’s another story.....

That was a rather large paragraph wasn't it, I will try to keep this one shorter, but by adding that bit I have already wasted words I didn't need. Anyway, there I was, laying amongst the bubbles, listening to the above track (while chuckling for certain reasons) and I thought to myself, they really weren't so bad were they, Queen, the first album I bought when a wee me was Queen Live Killers and upon said album was probably one of my favourite live tracks (this is part 2 of said track, yes its long but so worth listening to it all), although in saying that and as daft as it sounds, when I was younger I didn’t really rate them as much as I do now, the fickleness of yoof.

Two long paragraphs, this will be shorter I assure you as I have nothing more to say for now, goodly byedly :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment