Tuesday 31 August 2010

That will learn him!

Now I'm not one to be troubled by things with 8 legs, granted if I saw that cat approaching it would freak me out greatly but I'm guessing its a photo shop job and not a real cat.... is it? (joking)

But I know people are troubled by them, 8 legged things, spiders in particular, as opposed to octopi, squids and related arachnids, I know one person that really really is and funnily enough I was talking today, with said person and someone else and the two of them were comparing ways of getting rid of spiders.

They both said they use hair spray, deodorant and various other aerosols on them, we all chuckled about how the spiders look nice and smell lovely afterwards, all seemed quite harmless, not for the poor spider obviously, but surely no harm can come to a human from doing such a thing.....

THINK AGAIN

No comments:

Post a Comment