Tuesday 17 August 2010

Stress Head!


I'm not normally a stress head, I know someone who is, he can be very much mr stress head, its become something of a standing joke actually, although in saying that he has got better as he has got older, I guess we all (most of us) mellow with age, as opposed to wrinkle with age, which is something we definitely all do (botox/surgery lovers excluded) but I'm not here to talk about him, it wouldn't be fair, OK, maybe another day.....

So why am I a tad, wee, tiny bit of a stress head, well, its like this.....

It's ok don't panic, I'm not going to bore you with it, it's all work related anyway and as much as I love my work (as mentioned before) it can, just sometimes, get a bit too stressful (as most if not all work can at times I know) and today (and the last few days) is (has been) one of those times for me, but just knocking this quick post up has helped already, as did speaking to a good friend earlier, all I need to do now is have a lovely bath, plenty of tea, interspersed randomly with chocolate and I will be back on an even keel again :-)

Thanks for listening :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment