Friday 26 March 2010

By any other name


I refer to the name of the author in this article (a genuine journalist and not made up) although given the content and subject matter of the story he is reporting on, you can't help but feel they could have chosen a more suitably named (or certainly a less insensitively or innapropriately named) person to cover it.

I'm not going to go into the where's and whys of the story itself or the accompanying scandal that appears to be unfolding related to it, I have witnessed the fun that can ensue when one dares to have an opinion and has the audacity to publish it on a “personal” blog.

I have been reading with great interest certain comments on a fellow bloggers blog when they posted about something and voiced an opinion, some folk clearly don't like opinions (as you can see by an anonymous comment lol), you find objectors do tend to be anonymous, strange that :-)

People that criticise via comments etc remind me very much of those that complain about TV programs. “I am utterly disgusted, I watched 2 hours of the program and not once was I entertained, it was awful and the language was appalling”.................. DONT WATCH THEN! or TURN IT OFF AND DONT LOOK IF YOU DONT LIKE IT.
 
Surely its common sense???????????????

No comments:

Post a Comment