Friday 19 March 2010

Laptop Les

I'm not actually referring to that dodgy bloke that happens to know someone that knows someone that works for a company that dispose of old laptops “but its alright guvnor, its all straight up and kosher, no snide stuff here” no, I don't mean that laptop Les.

I mean laptop less, see, there was an s missing, don't you hate it when you lose an s, well, maybe not always, maybe sometimes it can be a good thing when s goes away, I'm sure you all have your own examples, I can think of one straight away.

Picture the scene, in a crowded bedroom a clutch of spotty ner do wells teenagers put the finishing touches to a song they wrote (and perform) they send said song off to an A and R man for a big record company, he subsequently gets back to them with the immortal words “that's got hit written all over it” …...... how glad were they that s had gone missing, very I imagine.

Back to the point, I am currently without laptop and having to snatch online time sporadically when it makes itself available to me, hence the infrequency of my posts (and publishing of/replies to comments)....(sorry) rest assured though, it wont be like this forever, so if you are one of the unfortunate ones that has stumbled across this blog of nonsense I'm afraid to say you will have to endure more, well you don't have to, obviously :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment