Tuesday 2 March 2010

I'm still like Ivor, but.............

                                      OMG
                            MY POOR HEAD

Although I am still relatively happy, my poor head isn't (which contravenes the workplace happiness act (apparently) ... (didn’t know there was such an act until I read the text at the bottom the pic )

Although it’s slightly inaccurate, as I have previously mentioned, in relation to work things I’m normally happy and in relation to non work things I’m currently still like Ivor, so I am happy, I’m just fast approaching exploding head syndrome, I’m hoping I can allay it, at least for a while, I quite attached to my head, by my neck actually.

I don’t think it will explode, it just feels it due to the intensity of what its being put through and trying to learn at the moment, I should have told my boss I don’t want to go to Birmingham..... as opposed to the Elvis Costello tune I don’t want to go to Chelsea, well who would, heard they may be a philanderer roaming the pitch, still, Saturday was an enjoyable day :-)

Anyway I digress (nothing new there) .... (it’s a good tune though).... so Birmingham, hmmmmmm, nice place, hard training course, the end, well I have another presentation to prepare, I can’t sit here chatting to you can I dear reader/s

No comments:

Post a Comment