Saturday 12 September 2009

The Third Write

Well what else could I call my 3rd post, ok, probably many other things but I settled on that, after all its the third time I am writing within the pages of "this ere blog " .......

Work, it's a good thing, its one of life's essentials in fact and I'm one of the very few (and very lucky) people in life that truly adores what they do for a living, but (isn't there always a but)...(was going to insert a cigarette or anatomy based gag but wont don't panic), where was I, BUT, the thing with work (especially when you enjoy it) is that can at times become a drain on your time.

For instance, since discovering "the wonderful world of the blog" I have REALLY wanted to log in and have a play around with it (I refer the right honourable reader to my first post and the options comment) ... there are SOOOOOOOOOOOOO many, good isn't it :-)

Well yes and no, yes as it will no doubt ensure I stay entertained for a long time but no because it's frustrating not being able to find the time to tinker (distant memory comes flowing into my mind of some quirky older gentleman from Lovejoy ) and tinkering is what I want NEED to be doing, oooh its frustrating. Thankfully in a few weeks or so I will have more time for such tinkerings (i do good at inglish me innit) ... which reminds me, I need to add something to my profile thingmebob :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment