Thursday 17 September 2009

The C word!



                     





  I thought it was best to start with a warning, so I did, its up there.




Now then, when I first started this blog (all that time ago) I was very conscious that although not a single sausage is reading it (yet) (well 1 or 2 people maybe lol) at some point, in the future, there may be people taking a peek. With that in mind I held the thought that I wouldn’t post anything at all contentious or likely to offend anyone........... Didn’t last long did it............

So, the "c" word, I know everyone has different views on what’s acceptable and what isn’t, after all, individual views and individuality itself are marvellous things and should be encouraged but, and I’m sorry if I offend anyone, I think timing is everything (with many things in life) but especially use of the "c" word.

When the "c" word is used appropriately and at the right time I think it has a valid place in our society, especially with children, what I do object too though (the reader is now pondering why I don’t object to using the "c" word with children)....(read on, all may be revealed)....(I don’t mean in a full monty style), where was I, that’s it, what I do object to is being hit round the head with a wet halibut, but I’m probably not alone on that one, well, apart from a bloke I knew, Frankie the Fish we called him, but then that’s another story... I think I may have veered, what I object to, that’s it, what I really object to is use of the "c" word, especially now, even when aimed at children.

We have only just emerged from summer (albeit a poor one, see earlier post "confused") and already, I have heard mention of it, the "c" word, its over 3 bloomin months away, why do people feel the need (in a commercial sense) to start talking about Christmas?

Well, I answered myself really didn’t I, its because its so commercial that it needs to be talked about and hyped up as early as possible so all that hard earned money can be squandered on stuff that at best is barely needed and at worst is totally useless.......

I need a cup of tea now; my poor head hurts lol.....................................................



Some section of this post will be revisited at some time (maybe 10 past 10) but probably not, but at some time in the future (possibly) who knows...........

No comments:

Post a Comment