Sunday 27 September 2009

Leave things alone!





I really should know by now, I should have learnt......



It’s just sooooo very hard to resist, it’s hard not to do it.......


I really need to be more controlled (not controlling lol) I need to have more self control and resist doing it.........


But it’s so difficult...... ARGGGGHHH


I am of course referring to “tinkering” with my blog, fiddling (not while Rome burns)..(maybe the diner lol) although as it may be the last semi warm and dry day for the year (ever the pessimist) it may well be time to give the barbecue its final airing of 2009, distracted myself then thinking of dinner.....

So this fiddling, tinkering, playing with, I’m sure there are many terms (may form the basis of a future post, there’s something to look forward to lol) I had a spare bit of time so decided to, I thought I would play with my widgets, well 1 in particular, the trouble being because I have altered it, the silly thing (me not it) has reset itself, (I don’t mean I have reset myself I mean I’m the silly thing) that’s the technophobe in me, I should have known that if you change its structure/format the counter etc would restart, silly billy........



Some section of this post will be revisited at some time (maybe 10 past 10) but probably not, but at some time in the future (possibly) who knows...........

No comments:

Post a Comment