Saturday 26 September 2009

The weekend



Its Saturday… woohoo


I’m at work… boohoo

Actually it’s not so bad, as mentioned in a previous post (The Third Write) I’m fortunate to be doing something I really enjoy for a living, so not all bad.

Although there is something about Saturdays (and Sundays come to think of it) that leads you to think it’s not really a day for working.

I know many many people do work weekends (well round the clock)..(not the same people obviously)..(they would be like I was the other day VERY TIRED)..(see zzzzzz post lol) but now days everything (many things) has to be (have to be) open 24/7 to meet the “consumer demand” or just because given the job it entails providing a 24 hr service, for example emergency response mobile sheep shearers, ok, maybe not that particular service, but lots of other ones.

While on the subject of sheep, I feel its only fair to offer a public service announcement (with guitars)..(actually I made the last bit up, there will be no guitars, its just the opening line to a Clash song), no, my announcement concerns sheep, when out walking (not in the centre of Manchester obviously)..(or any other city) should you encounter a sheep, be careful, they are tricky little blighters, the thing is they have no eyebrows so you can never be sure exactly what they are thinking…. Moving on…

So, this weekend working thing, although I’m at work and it is a Saturday, it doesn’t feel like a normal (Mon through Fri) day at work, never does, the same with Sundays, they always feel different from a weekday, I’m guessing I need to look into that at some point to attempt to deduce why but I wont know, I don’t have the time I’m at work……………Oooops, just realised…….. I’m at work, I shouldn’t be blogging about inane drivel, I better go……………………………………….   :-)



Some section of this post will be revisited at some time (maybe 10 past 10) but probably not, but at some time in the future (possibly) who knows...........

No comments:

Post a Comment