Thursday 24 September 2009

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz


I’m one of those people (no, I don’t mean one of “those” people) who loves their bed more than probably anything else in the whole wide world (ok slight exaggeration) BUT I really really really (repeat until bored) do love it.

Now before anyone reading (if there is anyone reading lol)..(although if I’m talking to myself its ok)..(actually its not, well not in a psychiatric sense)..(well that’s not strictly true)..(I better move on)..(ok)….. before anyone reading this thinks I have a “thing” for beds, you know, in “that” way, I haven’t. When I say I love my bed, I mean love being in it.

The bed itself is nothing spectacular, its just a bed with a metal frame/headboard plus metal bottom bit where your feet point (don’t know the technical term) its not low to the floor (probably a bit too high for my liking) and it’s a king size as opposed to a standard double, basically it’s just a bed.

Now, therein lies my point (bed/lies, oh dear, sorry lol) its NOT just a bed, far from it, it’s a truly marvellous place, a place for cosy snuggling, a place where one can wander of to that special dreamy sleepy place that I’m sure everyone enjoys, a place to relax, read if your inclined, or watch television for those that do, or listen to the radio, there are so many things a bed is and can be, depending on who is in it, with whom, in what mood etc etc.

But tonight, as I write this, I’m really excited about what the bed can offer me, that one special thing, shared by many, alas some have problems with it and have to frequent the Dr/clinic regarding it but the majority can do it without problem and enjoy it frequently.

Tonight, I NEED to sleep, I’m so very very tired its untrue (well its not, its true)..(not sure why I implied it was a lie)..(not doing the lie/bed thing again) so I’m very much looking forward to spending some quality time with my old friend (the bed) tonight and doing that thing that I really need to do…..

SLEEPING


Goodnight :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment