Tuesday 8 September 2009

In the beginning

Not "Begin the Beguine" I hasten to add, even though in the beginning does sound a little like begin the beguine, well, sort of (maybe) ...... damn.... I have distracted myself already and barely begun, where was I, in the beginning, that's it....

In the beginning was the start, well starts sort of lend themselves to beginnings I guess and that's what this post is A START where it goes from here I have no idea but everything must start somewhere so it (I) has (have)

..........................................................................................................................................................................

OPTIONS

Now don't get me wrong, options and choices are a very good thing, BUT, when trying to get my head round the whole blogging thing I don't want loads of options and choices, it confuses my poor brain, still, it will give me loads to tinker with over the coming weeks, months, years (ok a little optimistic, I may loose interest after a handful of posts lol) but assuming I dont the possibilities appear endless so I'm sure this blog will look rather different as time goes by.

No comments:

Post a Comment