Sunday 28 March 2010

Dixon of Dock Daffodil



Well have you, answers on a postcard please.

I haven't personally, not a person or a dog or a tiger or a bear, or even a snake come to think of it, that's not to say I wouldn't though, surely most people would wouldn't they, would they, I don't know, I'm confused.

The only reason I put the picture up is to mark the special occasion today, its a public holiday in Libya (on a Sunday?) apparently its evacuation day, British evacuation day (as opposed to Italian evacuation day)......(that is on the 7th October) something to look forward to eh :-)

I'm going to make a cup of tea now, that's nice, I thought so yes, twas only a short post while I had the opportunity to do so, laptop les is still in the house so posting is sporadic, unlike evacuations in Libya. obviously....................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment