Thursday 4 March 2010

please insert title


I was talking to someone today (not that first time I have done that, obviously, nor is it the first time I have used such words in a post, hmmmmm a pattern is emerging, it’s ok, It isn’t really, only joking)

To get to the point, head towards the sharp bit on the end, apparently, either way, it’s different to the other bit, the bit on the other side, the inaccessible side, near the market stall, does that make sense, no?

GOOD.

So this hereby aforementioned personable people type person mentioned how they need to be busy and get them self moving, they wanted to “liven up them self” were the words they used, I looked, smiled and thought of the above song.

It’s always nice when someone says something or an event occurs that reminds you of a song you had forgotten about, happy days indeed, well it took my mind off my Birmingham stresses, albeit briefly lol :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment