Sunday 13 December 2009

Tinkering not Tim Kring


I was looking for a suitable (or not) image/pic to accompany this “2nd post “ of the weekend when I saw the one above...... I don't normally make one for a normal run of the mill post so big but I absolutely adore that pic so have decided to be a little extravagant and go large.............On with the post then............

It wont be big one (the post not the pic).....(already ascertained the pic is)..... the post wont be though, just a quickie, well, relatively so, for me I mean.
Yes, I have had a little tinker, only a small one but there will no doubt be more (at some point) changed my background colour (simply done) and also “fiddled” while Rome burned with my blog title box thingmebobwotsit, just need to find a way of moving the profile bit up a tad if I can, still it will keep me busy :-)

Oh yeah, afore I gosy, I know very little about Tim Kring (may have a read up now lol) but I do know he is the writer behind that most wonderful of televisual treats (in my opinion) Heroes, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it..... yes, I do like that particular program a little bit :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment