Saturday 12 December 2009

Forgive me father......



…. for it has been 2 weeks since my last post, I say 2 weeks, I of course mean 14 days, I say 14 days I of course mea... I will stop that now before it all becomes far too silly far too soon.

Two weeks eh, crikey, who would have thought it, I should really go into minute (reminds me of a terribly corny joke that I will come to in a minute) detail about the past two weeks shouldn't I, its ok, I'm not going to, all pretty much same old same old really.
So, this corny joke.... here goes..... A man walks into a pub with a small amphibian on his shoulder and asks for a pint, the bar man says “that's an unusual creature what do you call him” (pointing at the man's shoulder) the man replies “I call him tiny” “tiny” says the bar man, why tiny” the man ordering a pint replies “ I call him tiny because he's my newt.

See, see, now you see don't you, now you know, now its all clear, this is why I haven't posted for ages, I'm trying to spare you (the dear reader)...(if you still exist lol) the pain and trauma of ploughing through my inane drivel and nonsense so frequently, at least if its a bi-weekly post its less painful for you.

Actually, thinking about it (I do think sometimes you know, it hurts but I do it) I'm not going to go bi-weekly.... (that could actually mean twice in a week, or every two weeks, shall I use fortnightly... ummmm..... no..... I will stick to that as I have started now) I will not say it will be more than that or less, the next post will arrive when it gets here, if its too painful ploughing through this more than bi-weekly then so be it, close your eyes as you read or something, I do as I'm typing it, but then you probably already suspected that..... very superstitious, writing's on the wall (slipped into a bit of Stevie Wonder then sorry, bought to you by the letter S apparently) when I say I slipped into a bit of a Stevie Wonder I don't mean, I'll move on (that really would be bi-weekly lol) also I didn't mention or slip into a Stevie lyric because I had mentioned keeping your/my eyes closed, unless subconsciously, funny thing the mind, I say funny, its not really is it, well it probably is, I cant go over it now (something for the revisit list) as I need to go eat, funny thing the tummy..................
 



Some section of this post will be revisited at some time (maybe 10 past 10) but
probably not, but at some time in the future (possibly) who knows...........

No comments:

Post a Comment