Monday 21 December 2009

My name is Bob, this is my story


I say story, its not actually much of a story at all, don’t get me wrong, its not a dull story, just a short one, after all, I was only put on this earth 3 short days ago and I fear I may not be on this earth for too many more days either.
Its a nice earth to be on, a bit cold, but then that suits me, I like it cold, I’m in quite a pleasant garden too, well, its pleasant until this strange brown beast appears and tries to wee on me, I guess that’s what happens here, in this strange world of yours.

I have family members and friends that are also in gardens at various places, they endure similar things to me, some have to put up with much worse, I guess all in all its not a bad place to be.

I really should make the most of it shouldn’t I, after all, I don’t know how long I have left...........

No comments:

Post a Comment