Friday 1 January 2010

First 2010 post




Well what else was did you think I would call it, the first post of the year I mean, well not the first post of the year as I’m sure millions have posted already but my first post of the year.

I was going to being very unoriginal and have another pic of a post as well, no particular post, just any post, but decided not to, well I thought I would put a modicum (mmmmm modicum) of effort into it, start the year as you mean to go on and all that nonsense.

So then, why post early in the day, well then it would have been one of the first of 2010 wouldn’t it (I refer my learned friend to the first paragraph) but as you can see this is far from early in the day, not late, well quite, but definitely not early, still, I’m happy with the timing.......

Descending into drivel now so will keep it short, bye........

No comments:

Post a Comment