Thursday 28 January 2010

Abu Hamza's hands


I was talking today, well I do, talk I mean, I guess the majority of folk do, what I mean is, I was talking to someone, I guess the majority of folk do, ok, I will drop that approach now, let me start again.....

I was talking to someone today about something, can’t remember what specifically, but the name Abu Hamza was mentioned, I had totally forgotten about that particular person.

I’m sure I have totally forgotten many other things too (it’s an age thing) and the trouble is you don’t know you have forgotten (forgetting is like that) until you are reminded by someone or something, like I was today.

Sometimes you are reminded and remember why you forgot, other times you are pleased to remember, other times still you remember, are quite unbothered by it but it poses a further question..... this particular reminiscence got me thinking, it caused me to ask why, why does he have hooks for hands, so, I set about finding out and once I had discovered this piece of (seemingly to me at the time) vitally important information I planned on sharing my new found knowledge with my loyal? Reader/s?.........

As a side note I spookily (or not) saw a rather interesting (and possibly useful) hook that was left unattended only a few hours previously. I actually think the subject of hooks will have to go on the revisit list too at some point, in fact it may as well go there now (although in all honesty it wont be revisited for a long while yet I feel) I also need to start working through my revisit list, its receiving very little attention from me and for that I apologise, I will definitely revisit something over the next week or so (but it wont be hooks, the time isn’t right lol)

So, getting back to the point in question (hook--- point---- do you see what I did there, sorry) remembering, or being reminded about something that makes you think “ooooh I forgot about that” and even worse “ ooooh I forgot about that, why did he have hooks for hands” well I’m now in a position to tell you, not tell you why you forget then remember (or are reminded about) things, no, that’s beyond the realms of a simple post such as this, the thing I can tell you, if you are at all bothered, or even still reading is why he had hooks for hands, apparently, he lost his hands while clearing mines in 1993.

No I don’t feel any different either............



Some section of this post will be revisited at some time (maybe 10 past 10) but


probably not, but at some time in the future (possibly) who knows...........

No comments:

Post a Comment