Saturday 16 January 2010

Well ??????? (yes thanks)



Is it just me....... that’s actually a daft way to start a post, well not necessarily it isn’t (its ok I’m not arguing with myself in public, honest) but it’s a daft way to start this particular post.

What I mean by that is that I know it’s not just me, I have been surrounded by people that feel the same, I have witnessed examples of people (that I’m not surrounded by) doing the same, I have even heard tales on the radio (and other forms of public broadcasting) that testify to the fact......
But what is it, what is this mystery of which I speak......

Well its not the Led Zep track Dazed and Confused (although its a very good tooooon and well done to those that watched/litened to ALL 9 mins 14 secs of it, those that did, if any, should feel considerably more enriched within for doing so) no, its not that.........

Its not wrestling related either, as entertaining as Shirley Crabtree was (you can see why he changed his name really cant you, bless him lol) when I was younger and remoomber watching the wrestling on a Saturday afternoon.

No, its not that either, what is it pray tell what is it, ok ok, I’m getting there (still not arguing in public with myself, just trying to gently coerce myself into getting to the point)

Nor is it a difficult question I hasten to add, in fact it's not a question at all.

I guess it is a little dazed related, more than confused related, yes, definitely, more dazed than confused, I'm not confused about the year, just still a little dazed, although thats not strictly true either, not so much dazed as still getting used to it. It's probably the double digit change thing (09 to 10) I'm not sure, either way, I know I'm not alone (sounds like a corny tag line for a science fiction film) not alone in thinking it I mean.

Going to draw this post to an abrupt (and no doubt welcome) end now and practice writing 2010 NOT 2009 (maybe) .... (though more likely wont)....(I definitely wont in fact, I will get used to it I’m sure).......

No comments:

Post a Comment