Friday 19 February 2010

Snow Joke



This is a topic that came up in an earlier post LINK and is subsequently being "revisited"







Right, thats the formalities out the way, on with the post..........




I said I would so I am!


Finally cover something in the revisit list I mean.

Well not just anything in the list but the “lemony things” thing, as I said I would in my last post.

So, where to start, well, I absolutely LOVE all things lemony, I really do, cake/pudding/sweet thing wise, mmmmmmm ,lemony :-)

Thank you for listening............

What?

You expected more?

Life can be a bugger sometimes can’t it.

While I’m on the subject of disappointment (lets be honest, as revisit posts go it’s quite a let down) I guess now is an appropriate time to insert something, here goes.............

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/olympic_games/vancouver_2010/alpine_skiing/8521121.stm

(its a link, can you tell, click on it, go on, I dare you, click on it, click on it then press the "full sceen" button)

See, it isn’t only revisit posts that can be a disappointing let down, how do you think she feels, trained for years, the whole world (well bits of it) watching, her family and friends no doubt in the crowd and and and ooooops

No wonder she stayed down for so long, I wouldn’t have rushed to get up either, I’m sure you can see the snow melt around her, not in a ground open up and swallow her (which she desperately wanted I imagine) style, but in a so red with embarrassment my cheeks are melting the snow, way.

Even the commentator at the end of the piece has difficulty stifling a little chuckle, poor thing, her not him, well both, or neither, I don’t know, its not down to me, byeeeeeeeeeeeeee

( ps, how observant of you to notice, I know I only did the "lemony" part of the revisiting and not the "alcohol" part, I will do that another time, maybe)

No comments:

Post a Comment