Friday 12 February 2010

Have your cake and eat it........ 2 (the return of the sweet stuff)

Well all most sequels have some sort of silly tag line don’t they, they cant be satisfied with just adding a number (2 for example) so I emulated said sequel titles and added my own silly tag line.

Not that this post is a sequel, just the post title (well the first part) the post its related to (this one) has nothing to do with this one at all, well there is one shared element, a picture of a cake, but other than that no similarity at all.
This post would be better associated with this one, after all, they DO share much more of a similarity.

So what is this post about then, we I have already ascertained it is nothing to do with one post (bar the shared picture of a cake) and something more to do with another post.

Shall I tell you, shall I put you me out the misery that this post is undoubtedly brining already, ok then....

ITS THE 5OTH POST

That is all........................




Actually that’s not all, far from it in fact, well it wouldn’t be like me to not aimlessly ramble away a bit would it, so I will.

I’m not going to go on about the whole 50th post thing (far too uninteresting) but I will witter away about some other nonsense for a bit.

When looking for the image for the post (I’m sure I have as much fun doing that as writing them sometimes) I found loads of suitable ones, but couldn’t resist the one I chose as it’s a lemon cake and as previously mentioned I adore anything lemony. It made sense to go with that one because I keep promising I will revisit an old topic and as one of them is all things of a lemon nature, I will make sure (hopefully) the next post that appears here will definitely (hopefully) be a revisit post related to a things of a lemony nature :-)

As a side note and before I finish I guess I should post a link to the purveyor of cakes from whom I stole got the image Venus Cakes, after all I have no wish to be accused of theft, far too much has been said on that topic recently and it's time to move on. Funnily enough (or not depending on your sense of humour) of all the places in the entire world they could be they are actually located not too far from me, small world eh, no, it’s bloomin massive, why do people say that????????????

I’m going to go now before I get started on another annoying topic and no it’s not going on the revisit list, for one the revisit list is getting to big anyway and b (and more importantly)....(see how I mixed my listings then, annoying isn’t it) a post that tried to cover why people say certain things, like “ its a small world” would be almost endless and 3 (got to keep mixing those listing styles) I have already posted something of a similar (in a loose association styleeee innit) nature anyway, more than once.

No comments:

Post a Comment