Friday 21 May 2010

there's something about.....

.......Bert, you thought I was going to say Mary didn't you :-)

I should start by saying that I’m not suggesting you watch BBC1 at 09.30 tomorrow (no idea what’s on then anyway) I’m equally not saying you shouldn’t, it’s your choice, you watch what you want when you want on whatever channel, it’s not my place to decide that for you or even attempt to influence it.

The reason for the image is not the BBC1 at 09.30 bit, it’s the swap shop bit, I’m not referring to the program of the same name either (although the image relates to that) I’m referring to the act of swapping things.

Not done it before, well maybe small things when younger and of school age, action man equipment, toy cars etc etc, but nothing big and not as an adult, until last week that is.

I have a few passions in my life, well several actually, but said swap involved two of them, I swapped my children for chocolate, I’m joking, I didn’t really (though they are two of my several passions in life, my children and chocolate I mean) no I swapped old things, one old thing for another, even older thing, but the even older thing had 4 wheels and the less older thing only had 2 so it’s not all bad.

It’s not all bad at all actually, I’m actually rather chuffed, very chuffed and happy in fact :-)

A rather mysterious post thus far, apologies (or not) for that, alas it will remain mysterious for now because I’m not going into more detail about its content this time, maybe next time, so for now the Bert relevance (and the Linda relevance, who until now hadn’t been mentioned) remains a mystery to all but a few..........

No comments:

Post a Comment