Monday 3 May 2010

I am afraid to say that........................


Not that I have been underground I hasten to add, well I have, on tours of mines etc but not often, nor regularly and I certainly haven’t been underground like the person thing in the picture, besides I don’t have a hand that looks poorly, I know someone with a claw hand.

I don’t mean as in the style I posted about many moons ago, I jumped topic there didn’t I, I don’t really know someone with a claw hand, I said it for effect, best jump topic again.

BOOOINGGGG

It’s nice to be back in the world of the tinterweb, not sporadically, I mean full time, doesn’t mean I will post more, doesn’t mean they will be at all interesting, but at least the potential and opportunity is there now, wooohoooo.

I’m going to go now, things to see, stuff to do, things to catch up with, things, things, things..... it's lovely to be back, apologies for those that read or look at the blog though, it means a return to nonsense and drivel to gaze upon..... hey ho, there is always the off switch..................................

:-)

p.s. I said my next post would be about something else on another blog but this was a welcome back "me" post, the next one will be the one planned previously, confused, same here

No comments:

Post a Comment