Saturday 22 May 2010

there's something about.....

.......Linda, you thought I was going to say Mary again didn't you :-)


So did you watch it, Breakfast with Jon Kay and Susanna Reid, BBC1 at 09.30, oh do keep up lol, its ok I didn’t either, that was never the point anyway, I explained that in yesterdays post

Been a lovely day hasn’t it, perfect for spending time doing something really wonderful and most enjoying, with the knowledge that many more (a plethora in fact) similar days and fun times will be had in the future, what do you mean I’m waffling and should get to the point, ok, fair comment, I was just teasing and delaying the info about her, Linda...........

So, Linda, who, what, why etc etc, well, all will be revealed in this post, not saying it will make sense, but just like an eager flasher in a park full of tourists, all will be revealed, apologies, a rather poor analogy.

Well, Linda is the object in the pic at the start of the post, she is the old thing that formed part of the swap (though not the even older thing that formed the other part) I have had a love of Lambretta’s and Vespa’s since I was a wee monkey (young) and choosing to part with one was not an easy decision, thankfully she was one of a few and alas didn’t get much use, certainly not as much as she should, so the decision was made to let her go........

Suppose I should explain why Linda before I finish the post shouldn’t I, well she is green, as in Linda Green and at the time I acquired her and started restoring her the television program of the same name was about, hence the name and no, I don’t know why mechanical things (cars, bikes, scooters etc) tend to be called she, they don’t all, I have had some that have been male, predominantly female though, I think I should go now, goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment