Sunday 22 November 2009

Lost 4 words


I don't mean I have lost four particular words, although that idea in itself poses numerous possibilities and opportunities for fun.
Just think, if at any given point in any given conversation you “lost” 4 words how would it affect said conversation?

Would the words have to be together, e.g., “good morning, how was your journey into work, do you have much on today” or should/could they be separate, e.g. “good evening, how was work today, did you get a lot done

See, the possibilities are endless.........

Then there is the option of involving others, if four of you are having a conversation do you loose a word each at some point and if so is it simultaneous or just randomly, I just don't know, its too early to say at this point, my theory is in its infancy, no, I don't mean its sucking its thumb while wearing a nappy, I'm sure there are many out there that enjoy sucking their thumb and find it comforting so I'm not having a dig, I don't even have a spade, I have a diamond, its a 7 I think, anyway, my point is the idea is still at a fledgling stage so I just don't know how it could develop.

Now I have the problem of deciding whether to revisit this topic, its tempting I must admit, ummmmm, oh I don't know, can I decide later in the week, yes you can, thank you, I will do that then, I appreciate your kindness, that's ok just let me know if you want to revisit it in your next post, ok I will, thanks again, no problem, if I am going to I will say, if I say nothing then I'm not, that's fine you do what you choose its your blog, thanks I will..................

Initially you use less letters than spelling a persons full name, I mean, initially my post was going to be around the fact I was lost for words, I fancied posting some nonsense or other but didn't know what, still not sure so I will go for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment