Friday 20 November 2009

More Revisiting


This is a topic that came up in an earlier post LINK and is subsequently being "revisited"








Right, thats the formalities out the way, on with the post..........





OOOOOH HOW EXCITING, MY 2ND REVISITED TOPIC (yes I know I'm easily pleased lol)
 
 

 
Frankie the Fish
 
Befor I commence I should point the chimney as I have a feeling that the mortar is beginning to perish and the brickwork may be becoming slightly porous.........

I didn't mean that did I, no, you didn't, thank you for telling me, that's ok.......

What I meant was, before I commence I should point out the the image up there ^^^^^ is not an accurate likeness of Frankie nor does it resemble him in anyway, he doesn't even smoke now, actually he does, its me that doesn't, well not since the weekend, not tetchy about it though NOOOOO boys and girls not in the least GRRRRR deep breath and relax......

So, this Frank character, AKA “Frankie the Fish” it will probably come as no surprise to know he is a keen angler (never understood it myself, tried it a few times when young but never saw the appeal) Frank on the other hand its totally hooked addicted, cant get enough of it, his house is a shrine to his “conquests” (numerous pictures of a grown man holding fish in various seductive poses)...(ok I fibbed about the seductive poses lol) although to Frank and probably anyone else with a shared PASSION for all things fish related it quite possibly is seductive, whatever floats your boat does it for you I guess.

Now Frank is what you would politely call a “character”, that catch all term that is often used for people you know/know of but wouldn't necessarily want to be seen in public with/admit to knowing, yes I know that sounds harsh but I'm trying to be a realist, after all any type of expressivist meta-ethical theory which asserts that though our moral claims are projectivist we understand them in realist terms is a good thing right?

And besides, if it isn't right its still cognitively accessible utilising appropriately measured data provided by the human sense's isn't it?

Don't get me wrong, Frank is harmless (relatively) as long as you don't say anything that would suggest his “passion” is anything other than normal, healthy and acceptable anyway. If you do, you are liable to see a different side to him, he becomes very protective about it and if he happened had a ten pound Tench to hand he probably would slap you round the face with it, in itself no doubt a sport or “alternative” hobby type thing somewhere on the planet, I'm certainly not going to to attempt to find out though as I really really don't care

IM NOT BOVVERRED


I should draw this post to a close now, not that I'm tetchy or grumpy (or any of the other Dwarves) but it is getting late and I have things to do before bed, making another cuppa being one of them.



DRAWER                       POST                          CLOSE                            (cya)                                   :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment