Sunday 25 October 2009

Another cryptic post?


Not really no, a short one though, been tinkering (again) and decided it was time to post about one of the already mentioned things contained in the box on the left (somewhere over there) well its not a box but its a collection of things already touched upon.

Trouble is I got distracted, while looking for an image to accompany said post, so Im posting about something else instead, but briefly.

The two images above may appear at different times throughout the blog (its Ok I'm not doing a “Simon says” thing and sorry there are no prizes for spotting them)

The first will appear at the bottom of a post to be revisited (that's why I distracted myself I had to go over all my old ones and add it lol)

The second will appear at the start of new post that's revisiting an old post, got it, great, as you were :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment