Saturday 10 October 2009

F.E.A.R.


Funnily enough (or not) but the title of the post could have covered two totally differing subjects, well probably a multitude of differing subjects, but I'm referring to two (ooooh a tutu) in particular.

Although the post is predominantly about one but I will mention the other, well I have to now don't I after that introduction, after all I don't want to be accused of being one of those people that starts something, well, doesn't even start something, but goes to say something and then says “it doesnt matter”, I'm sure you have met them dear reader/s



Right, back to the post..... no no, please don't send me back to the post I promise I will be good....

not that post silly, I mean the blog post..........
 
The initial (and bulk) of the post is based around the post title, or more accurately the song with the same name by IAN BROWN

I have already mentioned in an earlier post (LINK) about my trials and tribulations with the iPod although ultimately it was a successful venture and earlier on today (while aimlessly surfing tinterweb) I stumbled upon a site where you can upload your entire iTunes library and share it with the world, so I did (there is a link to it over there on the left somewhere).

Also earlier on today, the song in question came on XFM while I was driving (I love driving, that can go in the other things to cover section I think for a future post) …. actually... looking at the above paragraph and this present one, neither of them are getting to the point of this post, well they are (bit of background information etc) but I did say that the song will be the bulk of the post and it isn't, I better move on, while I'm at it I will join the above paragraphs together seamlessly :-)

So, there I was, attaching the new “thing” (that links to my music library) to my blog and the song I heard earlier on the radio (while driving) starts going round in my head again (not in a delusional thought content way).........(just in the way a song often does) and I thought, ooooh I will listen to that, so I went to the newly uploaded library and its not bloomin there, in fact there are probably hundreds of songs missing as there are more songs on the iTunes on my laptop than there are on the library that was uploaded, most mysterious......

Anyway, back to the point of the post, the song, it really is such a marvellous song for many reasons (in my opinion obviously lol) the video is very clever (I think personally) very simple and no doubt reasonably inexpensive to make, but at the time very clever and original, take a peak if you want VIDEO ..... as are the lyrics, very simple, yet very clever, in that each of the 4 words in each line starts with the letters F E A and R, you can see for yourself if you dont believe me lol .... LYRICS .... like the video, simple yet effective (at least thats my view lol)..........
 
Before I close this post I suppose I better mention the other thing I said it could be about, its linked to the picture at the top, the game (or series of as there are 2 already and will no doubt be more) FEAR, a very good and most enjoyable (if not a tad scary at times) game with FEAR standing for First Encounter Assault Recon, not lyrics Ian Brown would of used I wouldn't imagine lol.



Some section of this post will be revisited at some time (maybe 10 past 10) but probably not, but at some time in the future (possibly) who knows...........

No comments:

Post a Comment