Saturday 31 October 2009

GRRRR


Hello tetchy, I'm pleased to meet you.......



Actually.......... I'M NOT

I'M NOT PLEASED AT ALL


Please allow me to explain
 
Now I'm sure you are a wonderful person tetchy, unusual name granted, but then a lot of people do have, like Bob, Carol, Tom, Lucy I could go on, I often do, but now I wont.

The reason I am not so pleased to meet you is, you will never believe it, but I'm tetchy too, I don't mean that's my name, “that's not my name, they call me quiet girl, but I'm a riot yeah, maybe joleisa, always the same, that's not my na..........” Its ok, I have stopped now (slipped into Ting Ting's mode sorry) ..... (catchy though).....(if not old)......(not that I can talk)....(well I can and too much, but that's not what I meant)....

See, I have done it again, sidetracked myself, where was I, not my name, that's it, I don't mean my name is tetchy I mean I am tetchy.

2 reasons (well probably millions miserable old git that I am) but at the moment I'm focussing on just the 2, the first being tooth related, the other being noise related.

The tooth aspect relates to a horrendous abscess I have under a crown, not pleasant and bloomin painful, the noise, well, Halloween being what it is people have fun and celebrate (America has much to answer for). Now normally I like fun and celebration as much as anyone but NOT when I have a horrendous abscess (did I mention it hurts lol) and have to be up for work in the morning.


Rant over.

No comments:

Post a Comment