Saturday 24 October 2009

EEEUUURRROOOPPPPPPPPP


Firstly I suppose I should provide the answer to my cryptic post yesterday, actually its not an answer as I didn't pose a question, let me rephrase.....



Firstly I suppose I should supply an explanation to the (rather unsubtle) meaning behind yesterdays post...


I say post, it was more of a few words and 2 pictures, the first picturing being a GREEN beetle (I do love a beetle) and the second being a calendar, containing DAY's within it, well its what calendars do is it, its their porpoise in life.....
 
Last night I happened to be in the O2 Arena watching some musical thing, some group or other, I didn't want to go I hasten to add but my daughter couldn't very well go on her own so I had to go, didn't enjoy it, hated every minute (obviously) but what could I do, just had to go along and try to make the best of it...........

OK I'm fibbing (just a tad) it was excellent, been a fan for a long long while (isn't it great when your children like the music you do lol) to try to narrow down a particularly favourite track would be far too tricky so I have chose 3 (for now)...(I'm sure this will go on my “things to revisit” list)

Each of the links are to songs they played last night (not literally, although there is footage of the concert on youtube already, some of which isn't too bad) the first link the official video, the second a live version, to narrow it down to 3 from the night was very very hard (hence it going on the revisit list) as it was an excellent concert, they certainly know how to put on a show.....
 
1) studio
1) live
2) studio
2) live
3) studio
3) live
 
I know, I clearly have far too much time on my hands.................
I guess by now (if not bored and fallen asleep) you (the reader) must be wondering what on earth the pic up there ^^^^^^^^ has to do with this post, please allow me to explain....

While, I (and daughter) were in London enjoying (not that I did you understand) Green Day, Son had attended a party, first (ish) proper one (bless), anyway, following returning from said party (and after possibly consuming something of an alcoholic nature) he felt a little unwell, hence the pic, to mark the event.....

It was a scene from the film Arthur, in which when himself feeling a tad unwell (Arthur)...(although it was actually Dustin Hoffman), he declared he was going to shout Europe at the sink and promptly did ….....




Some section of this post will be revisited at some time (maybe 10 past 10) but probably not, but at some time in the future (possibly) who knows........

No comments:

Post a Comment