Sunday 4 October 2009

NORMAL SERVICE WILL BE RESUMED……. AT SOME POINT……




This is only a mini post (no it’s not about vehicles or skirts) I mean it’s only a brief post, as in short, not lengthy etc etc…..


For some reason (as yet unbeknown to me)…(but then as already mentioned I AM a technophobe lol) I am having difficulty accessing my blog, well, not just my blog, blogger in general, well not just blogger in general but anything Google related, except for the search engine itself which works fine….. all very odd……


So, in a nut shell, you may find a nut, I mean, in a nut shell, this may be the last post for a while, or, it may be the last for a day or so, all depends if I can get to the bottom of my inaccessibility problems………..


WATCH THIS SPACE………… (not literally, its ok, you can look away now, just make sure you check back for updates to my mysterious blogger difficulties)

No comments:

Post a Comment