Monday 12 October 2009

Is it a crime to be skanky?


Well not technically no, not in the UK anyway, although in saying that I'm sure if you work in certain industries it could go against your professional/ethical code, then of course there is the health and hygiene aspects, but a crime?

The reason I pose the question is because I was talking to colleagues today and we decided (pretty much lol) that is surely down to personal choice.

If a person (man or woman) decides that they don't want to wash (themselves or their hair) for example what right do we have to criticise them.

Granted if you work or live alongside that person, its a different matter, but if someone is quietly going about their business, keeping themselves to themselves are they harming anyone?
 
I of course have my own opinions which I may well post at a later date, or may not of course lol and for the record I shower twice a day :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment