Sunday 11 October 2009

Would you like to be like Bill?


I had initially planned to cover one of my “things to cover at a later date topics” tonight but unfortunately I am unable to.

Sorry, that's not strictly true, in fact its a bare faced lie (what does that actually mean)....(hang on I'll go look)... Well, according to this it has something to do with a bloke called Bill that had a beard, no dear reader/s I'm none the wiser either, not at all, perhaps I should just let it go now....... deep breath..... and relax... thats better :-)

Right then where was I … that's it, I was planning to re visit an old topic but then couldn't, although in fact I am, its just not one of the ones in my "stuff from earlier posts to be revisited at some point" section, which I WILL aim to work my way through at some point.


After becoming all confident earlier in the day following my success with incorporating a “Twitter” widget into my blog (and getting my head round the whole twitter thing itself) I thought I would “alter” (I use the word loosely) a few of the other widgets in my blog.

Therein lies the problem, just like in my earlier postI should have left things alone instead of tinkering with them, I just don't seem to learn, still, I managed to sort it out (which for a confirmed technopobe like myself is quite a feat)...(I guess it also suggests that yes, perhaps I do learn) and I'm also quite pleased with how it (my blog) now looks (I'm easily pleased lol).

For a post that was initially going to revisit an old subject but then couldn't but ultimately did (in a roundabout way) it strikes me as having nothing particularly new about it so perhaps I should concentrate on Bill's beard.
Should any of you choose to be like Bill (and have a beard) I'm sure there are plenty of stockists that will supply one, of course if you are male you could always grow one (unless you are from certain ethnic groups, e.g. Chinese that have difficulty growing facial hair or you suffer with low testosterone)

If you don't wish to be like Bill then that's fine too, personal choice is a wonderful thing...........

No comments:

Post a Comment