Thursday 8 October 2009

Not wishing to speak too soon........


Following my earlier perils (over the past week or so) of not being able to access my blog (or other google related services) or at least only being able to access them intermittently, I think (I hope lol) I have overcome the problem, it was simple, I just pressed the success button on the keyboard and voilĂ , all solved :-)


Ok, that's not strictly true, it was a tad more difficult that that (if only such a key existed in the world of qwerty)

It would appear that my difficulties were arising due to my service provider as far as I can tell, it appeared it is over vigilant with certain sites for some reason.

By using a Proxy Site, which is a site that uses a different ISP to your own apparently (I'm in way over my head here and haven't a clue what I'm on about)....(I'm a confirmed technophobe remember lol) I am able to access everything fine and regularly, as opposed to with difficulty and rarely, so all in all, a happy bunny :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment